Happy New Year!
Welcome in 2017 with Cycles Veloce
You must RSVP using this website’s online system.
Due to space restrictions, limited to the first 50 people.
Now that the holidays have passed, Cycles Veloce wants you to welcome in the new year with fellow club members at the club’s 2017 New Year’s Party, to be held at LUCIANA’S in DANA POINT, CA on Sunday, January 22, 2017. The festive evening will begin with a Cocktail & Appetizer hour at 6:30 pm, during which we’ll be raffling off some great prizes!
For dinner we will be treated to an exquisite selection of fine Italian cuisine.
DO NOT CALL THE RESTAURANT. THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY RESERVATIONS!
RSVP Deadline: Jan 17
Schedule of Festivities:
5:00 PM – Meet at Bike Religion for Light Appetizers & Drinks
(Tentative – Subject to change)
Members will have an opportunity for some updated deals on accessories and discounts on Cannondale bikes for those who missed the Club Meeting deals (Subject to availability).
6:15 PM – Head Over to Luciana’s
It’s a short distance to Luciana’s, so you can either walk or drive to the restaurant.
6:30 PM – Cocktails & Appetizers (Luciana’s)
Time to mingle with fellow club members, enjoy complimentary appetizers and wine, and even win one of the many raffle prizes, to be announced throughout the appetizer period.
Appetizers include Bruchetta and Calamari Fritti
7:00 PM – Dinner will be served
Salad (choice of):
- Insalata della Casa – Mixed baby greens in our house vinaigrette with crumbled gorgonzola
- Insalata di Arugula – Crisp Romaine Hearts, Caesar Dressing, Shaved Parmesan Cheese served with Crostini
Main Course: (choice of)
- Salmone alla Griglia – Grilled filet of salmon garnished with a lemon herb infused extra virgin olive oil
- Pollo alla Parmigiana – Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast topped with Mozzarella Cheese, Pomodoro Sauce and Served with Spaghetti Marinara
- Farfalle Contadina – Bow-Tie Pasta with Grilled Chicken, Mushrooms, Spinach, and Artichoke Hearts in a Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Fettuccine Toscana – Fettuccine Pasta with Grilled Chicken, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Red Onions, Kalamata Olives and Spinach, in a White Wine and Olive Oil Sauce
- Lasagna Bolognese – Fresh Pasta Sheets layered with Ground Beef, Ricotta, Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese and Herbs, baked in Marinara Sauce
Dessert: (choice of)
- Tiramisu – Lady fingers dipped in espresso, layered in Mascarpone cheese, Marsala rum and topped with cocoa
- Gelato or Sorbet – Italian gelato or sorbet
24312 Del Prado
Dana Point, CA 92629
949-661-6500 (for directions only, NO RSVPs will be accepted at this number!)
View Larger Map