The second ordering window for 2012 team clothing is now open. Orders must be placed online no later than February 20, 2012, for delivery around the second week of April. This is most likely the last opportunity to purchase 2012 team kits so if you are a new member who missed out on the initial order window, or you wanted to order additional clothing but missed the first deadline, this is your chance. Please don’t wait until the last minute because under no circumstances can any orders be accepted after the deadline.
Cycles Veloce has once again chosen Voler as the team’s custom clothing supplier for 2012. Voler has been a real team player for many years and we look forward to another year of great products. We have a brand new look for 2012, and Voler has redesigned their clothing lineup with new high-tech pads, materials, and stitching. Note that the clothing design has changed from the black shoulder to a “white-on-top” fade.
Changes for 2012:
- Voler now offers Women’s specific outwear: Wind and Thermal Vests and Wind and Thermal Jackets.
- Along with the Race Cut, now offering a more relaxed fit called “Club” Cut for those who don’t like the snug fit of the Race Cut.
- All FS Pro bottoms have been redesigned for 2012.
- Voler’s old Tri Race line has been completely redesigned for 2012.
- New fabrics: Forza HC (High Compression) milled in Italy.
- New pads: Estrella LD pad (gender specific) and Sync pad for the Triathlete.
Please visit the Team Clothing Shop for complete details and to start the ordering process.
Socks are sold separately in the Members Only Club Shop (Sock Guy).